Auto ads are a family of ad formats that offer a simple and innovative way for you to monetize your content. With Auto ads, you place the same piece of ad code once on each page. After you’ve added the code, Google automatically shows ads at optimal times when they’re likely to perform well for you and provide a good experience for your users.
Benefit Of Using Auto Ads
• They are easy to use
• They maximises revenue
• They allow or help you in creating great contents
These auto ads have made it possible all to place different types of ad format including the matched contents.
Below is a sample of available auto ads format in adsense currently:
Available ads formats includes:
• Auto text & Image
• Matched Contents
How To Set Up Auto Ads
To set up Auto ads, you first choose which ad formats you’d like to show across your pages. These will be your “global settings”. You then copy and paste the ad code on each page that you want Auto ads to appear. After you’ve done this, you can choose to show different ad formats on some of your pages by creating a URL group.
To set up Auto ads, follow these steps:
• Sign in to your AdSense account.
• In the left navigation panel, click My ads.
• Click Auto ads.
• On the “Choose your global settings” page, use the controls to select the ad formats that you’d like to show.
• Leave Automatically get new formats selected if you want AdSense to automatically add new ad formats to your global settings as they become available.
• Click Save.
• On the “Place code on your page” page, click Copy code.
• Paste the ad code between the
Note: It’ll take 10 to 20 minutes to start displaying.
Hapoy adsense earnings