Do you know you can convert airtime from one network to another then transferring it to another network ?
Do you know you can send airtime from your Airtel sim to MTN sim and from your Glo sim to 9mobile sim or any sim of your choice ?
The good news is yes you can. Then the question is how possible is it to convert and transfer airtime from one network to another ?
Now i introduce to you about an Android application which does the work for you, and it is known as SWAP NAIJA
Swap Naija is an android application which converts airtime from one network to another and transfers airtime across different networks. Before now, transfer of airtime could be only done between the same network. But With Swap Naija app, Nigerians can now transfer airtime to any network.
Below are the steps involved to transfer airtime from one network to another and the cost for each transfer.
GUIDELINES ON HOW TO USE SWAP NAIJA
1. Download the Swap Naija App by clicking here>>>>>> DOWNLOAD or you can download on playstore.
2. Sign up/register with your name and phone number.
3. Then go to the Menu and click on Swap
4. Fill in the beneficiary network, number and likewise the amount you wish to transfer.
5. Fill in your airtime transfer pin (e.g Me2u pin for Airtel Subscribers or share and sell pin for mtn subscribers)
6. Click on Swap Airtime & you are done!
NOTE: You can transfer as much as N5000 and a minimum of N60 and there is a 10% charge for each transfer/swap. Which means if you transfer N200 the receiver gets N190.
The charge is not much either just 10% but the main issue is your Airtime will be transferred instantly.